Orange tie dye

Old next top (few summers ago) mums crochet cardi (yet again!)DIY ripped zara jeans, River island boots. Cuff- Ebay. Old stone necklace.


Yay it is Friday! Feels like another unproductive week, although with the amount of reports i am doing it should feel productive!! I wore this up to london for Uni, i had some very strange looks, maybe it was too bright for the commuters on the train! haha
These are taken in a field near by, and yes those are my pet alpaca's, I have included them in some pictures before here

On another note I still have to spend my two Asos groupon vouchers, is it just me that wants to buy everything when they have no money and nothing when they have money to spend!?

Although i can see plenty that i want to buy in the Topshop sale, uuuhoooh bank account prepare for some pain :D 

Have a great weekend!