A bit of both...

 H&M polka dot dress, Thrifted carigan, next belt, Office shoes.

I promised to show you what i bought so here it is! Can you imagine how happy i was when the post man delivered my new Jeffrey Campbell Lita's! I bought them from sole struck in the end and payed custom charges, which where not too bad really! Although i was so peeved when i walked past them the other day on Oxford Street, yes they are now in the UK, you can get them at office! I can promise that they will be worn in a lot of outfit posts, they are so comfy!
My other new buy was from a bootfair i went to at the weekend, i paid £2 for it and love it! All the detailing on the front is lovely!


Thank you Shay for doing a feature on my blog, if you want to check it out and get a bit more insight into what i am all about read it HERE 

The last two outfit photo's I took a little while back, before the whole downstairs of our house  was re-decorated, we are currently at that dust everywhere even in you mouth stage! Hopefully it will be finished soon!