THIS YOUTH WILL BRING A REVOLUTION *FACE PALMS*

Hey

I thought and I thought for a new topic for my blog but I think I will say some more about the youth these days.
Now I have already talked about the following

1. Girl Friend / Boy Friend
2. No Patriotism
3. Bad Stuff Youth Does

Now I wanna say more, everyone would be slapping their palms on their faces and saying “WHAT NOW? IF THAT LAST BLOG WASN’T ENOUGH”. Well it wasn’t enough and to say the least I got some very stupid people asking me REALLY stupid questions. One even asked me the 5th line of the national anthem and believe that.
Now this youth has some more problems and let me explain them to you

1. VALENTINES DAY
Alright I think I have touched the injured vein but well I have to, don’t you just love couples walking hand in hand on Valentine’s Day. Buying each other heart shaped stuff, roses and the best part all of them in red and then saying the three magical words over & over again. I know I DON’T. It’s very funny for me and surely should be very humiliating for them because the very part of our youth don’t have 30 Rs to buy their mom or dad a card at Mother’s/Father’s day respectively or buy them a gift at their birthdays or give a card or gift to their siblings for something surely have the money in thousands to buy cards, chocolates, bouquets and even for spending on dinners. *FACE PALMS*
My advices for people doing the above and also to those celebrating this day is “GET A LIFE” & believe me people I have kept this advice as nice as possible

2. DRUGS AND STUFF
Yes this is such a problem these days and by drugs I just don’t mean the “COCAINE” & “MARIJUANA” but I mean EVERYTHING including Cigarettes, Wines & Beers e.t.c. Damn it even “Samad Bond” is used by people as a drug. Smoking cigarette is even in fashion these days and boys just smoke to show that they are cool and to show off they make stuff with the smoke they exhale and not just boys the girls too, yeah girls don’t you think am gonna leave you and if this isn’t wrong enough for those who smoke it just think of what it does to your body. I mean why do such a thing that will rip your body from the inside? Why do such a thing for show off that could end your life? If your life is that free then kill yourself and in your will donate your body parts to needy people, at least you would do something useful with your body and kill yourself at the same time. Even the new in thing “Sheesha” is SO harmful for your body that you can’t believe it. Now let’s move to a more serious matter alcohol. Yes alcohol is drunk in Pakistan lots and lots of it. One of my Christian friends was telling me the other day that everybody drinks in Lahore it’s not a biggie and I was like “WHAT?” Course it is a BIGGIE because of the very very little knowledge I have of Islam I know that alcohol is “HARAM = FORBIDDEN” PERIOD and then told me that one of the Muslims friend named Hisaam Tariq Rahim told that his dad wanted to buy wine and that shows how HYPOCRITE we have gotten. THANK GOD NO ONE in my family drinks but even GOD FORBID if somebody did I won’t be telling it to other people and I would be disgusted and humiliated by it even if it was my own father or whoever. That’s the level of hypocrisy gotten in the youth and that’s just telling I don’t know if the guy drinks himself too but just look at the name and how proud he is telling people that his dad drinks. SHAMEFUL *FACE PALMS*

NOW THESE PROBLEMS AND THE ONES I MENTIONED BEFORE, NOW AFTER ALL THESE YOU PEOPLE STILL THINK THIS YOUTH CAN BRING A REVOLUTION???
IF YOU SAY ‘YES’ THEN I MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE QUIET AN OPTIMIST AND WELL PLEASE FIND A WAY THAT IT DOES BRING A REVOLUTION AND I THINK THEY WILL BRING A REVOLUTION BUT NOT A POLITICAL ONE BUT BY RUINING THE UPCOMING GENERATIONS AS WELL

IF YOU SAY ‘NO’ THEN I KNOW I AM DISAPPOINTED TOO AND WELL WE NEED A LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT OF HELP BECAUSE CHANGING ONE SOUL WON’T HELP. WE HAVE TO CHANGE A NATION
PLEASE HELP ME IN DOING SO

TILL NEXT TIME
X Y’ALL